Thursday, January 19, 2012

The Concept Behind Southern Stroll

The "visual verb" associate with this image is explore

A bit of personal history comes with this particular photograph.  It was taken on the morning following my only child's graduation from college.  This was also the day he packed all of his belongings in a truck and moved over 500 miles away. 

One of the lessons which I have learned the hard way is to see venturing into the unknown as an opportunity for growth. 

I see now that life as a journey.  Over the years, I have come to accept the fact that one can't always know exactly where life will take you. 

The only conclusion I have been able to reach is that to follow your true path, you must be willing to explore.



Southern Stroll
Copyright 2010

1 comment:

Mike said...

I like this Mary. A perfect visual of your story which of course is the secret to the "perfect" picture. Even without your post, my mind would have created a similar story.